Monday, September 7, 2009

Career Surge....and..My Birth Day

Last two months have been exceptionally good as far as my technical career is concerned.

I became witness of 2 champagne corks on the floor...

I am staying at client side. I enjoyed my birth day as well in between (25 Aug).
Mumbai life is pretty different from Noida. People are busier here. Crowd, double decker buses, auto/taxis, bada paav, bada masala, paav bhaji, pav missad..etc...are icons of common mumbai life....I am hopeful to travel in Mumbai local trains some day.
I am also hopeful to enjoy a drive to the maiden 5.7 bridge over the Arabian Sea connecting two parts (Bandra and Worli) of Mumbai.
I heard a lot of chaos about racism and ill feeling among people. But I really didn't see any incident. I talked several people including taxi drivers regarding the same. They reported no such issue in general.
I missed delhi type aloo ka parathas here. I am thankful of my client for giving me 2 days off to visit Delhi for the same in between bearing all the expenses. Indeed! can you believe it ? I spend 8000 bucks for aloo ka parathas.
I became little expensive. But sometimes It's good to be like that.....
......hmmm... i worked a lot..and yet to go a long ahead....
Cheers!!!
Sudhir

No comments: