Thursday, January 21, 2010

Take a Look in the Mirror

"we ignore sometimes big mistakes creeping in our personalities.... it might be too late...see mirror!! and to mirror yourself is an art :)"

Mr X used to be my reporting manager couple of years back. We didn't work together for last six months. One day he noticed my work and made certain comments " Hey Sudhir, If you don't have a mirror in your home?"
I was surprised, "why?"
"Take a Look in the Mirror" He uttered.
"Hmmm" I just sounded.

I was busy in certain things. I was too busy those days to maintain the standards. He wanted me to take a look in the mirror.

After reaching home, I was standing in front of mirror installed in bathroom. I didn't see anything there except my feeble/faded/redish eyes.

I didn't(forgot to) take dinner... it took me thinking to be original....

Yeah!!!

Lovely

No comments: